The only page on the net that you cannot open.
I guess there must be a hidden theological explanation:
- Baptist explanation: There must be sin in your life. Everyone else opened it fine.
- Presbyterian explanation: It’s not God’s will for you to open this link.
- Word of Faith explanation: You lack the faith to open this link. Your negative words have prevented you from realizing this link’s fulfillment.
- Charismatic explanation: Thou art loosed! Be commanded to OPEN!
- Unitarian explanation: All links are equal, so if this link doesn’t work for you, feel free to experiment with other links that might bring you joy and fulfillment.
- Buddhist explanation: …………………….
- Episcopalian explanation: Are you saying you have something against homosexuals?
- Christian Science explanation: There really is no link.
- Atheist explanation: The only reason you think this link exists is because you needed to invent it.
- Church counselor’s explanation: And what did you feel when the link would not open?
HTTP 404 – File not found – Internet Explorer