1. Are all men both saint and sinner free agents? If so, is not the sinner as free as the saint?
2. If a sinner cannot come to Christ of his own free will, is he a free agent?
3. If all sinners possess will and power to come to Christ, why did Christ say (John 6:44), “No man can come unto Me except the Father which hath sent Me draw him?”
4. Has any man the power to refuse to come to Christ when the Father draws him?
5. Are those characters free agents that shall do wickedly and none of them shall understand? (Dan. 12:10)
6. Were those free agents that Peter said (H Peter 2:12), were made to be taken and destroyed, and should utterly perish?
7. Were those free agents who were before of old ordained to this condemnation? (Jude 4.)
8. Are those free agents that Jesus says (John 5:25), shall hear, and they that hear shall live?
9. Are those free agents of whom God says (Heb. 8:10-11), “I will be to them a God and they shall be to Me a people; and they shall not teach every man his neighbor and every man his brother, saying know the Lord?”
10. Could not a free agent believe, notwithstanding Jesus said, (Acts 13:41), “I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you?”
11. Would not the doctrine of free agency make man the cause of his own salvation?
12. Can man be a free agent and God be a sovereign?
13. Is any one free that is a servant?
14. Are not all men the servants of sin until they are made free by the Son? (John 8:34-36.)
15. Is the sinner free to wig, free to choose, free to love, free to become a Christian, or, free to let it all alone?
HOW ARE SINNERS SAVED?
32. Does the sinner have to accept Christ in order to be saved, and reject Him to be lost? If so, is not Christ limited in the work of salvation to what the sinner sees fit to do?
33. Is belief a condition of salvation, or is it an evidence of salvation?
34. Do we have to believe in order to be saved or is the believer already in possession of eternal life?
35. Did Paul tell the truth when he said sinners are saved by grace and not of works (Ephe. 2:8-9)? If so, why do men preach otherwise?
36. If Christ saves sinners by grace (Ephe. 2:8), did He not know from eternity whom He would save by grace?
37. If sinners are saved by grace alone (Ephe. 2:8), why such ado about sending missionaries to save the heathens?
38. Does Christ save sinners or do sinners save themselves, or is salvation a partnership work?
39. If sinners are saved otherwise than by grace alone, Will some one please cite the chapter and verse which says so?
40. If God purposed to save all men and changes not, will not all be saved? If not, why not?
It doesn’t end there….
153. If what God doeth shall be forever (Eccle. 3:14), did He convert those who apostatize?
154. If it is not the will of the Father that one of these little ones should perish (Matt.18:14), will the Father’s will be done?
155. If the Lord Knew before He converted a sinner that he would fall from grace and go to hell, why did He convert him?
156. Does the dog turning to his vomit and the sow to her wallowing prove apostasy?
157. Were the children of God ever known by the appellation of dog or sow?
158. How can a child cease to be the child of its parents?
159. Can a child be born and then be unborn?
It goes on….
ELECTION AND THE ATONEMENT
220. Did not Jesus love us before He washed us from our sins in His own blood? (Rev.1:5)
221. Is not redemption the fruit of God’s love? (Isa. 63:9)
222. Does not the word atone mean “at one”?
223. Is not He that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified all of one? (Heb. 2:11)
224. Will any be lost that are with Christ?
225. If God loved His people as He loved Christ, and He loved Christ before the foundation of the world (John 17:23-24), did He not love His people before the foundation of the world?
There are 284 questions altogether.