You might be a Charismaniac if…
- You think it’s normal that your pastor owns the church.
- Most of the sermons you hear are about money – getting more of it.
- Most sermons are based on Old Testament texts, or single verses plucked out of the New Testament, particularly III John 1:2.
- You think it’s normal to give a pastor a standing ovation.
- You think it’s normal for a pastor to take up birthday offerings for himself or his wife.
- You think the “Gospel” is mostly about the good things God will do for you on this earth, right now.
- You keep hearing that there is a huge “end-times” revival right around the corner. Read More
Charismania, Christianity, Doctrine, Heresy, Satire charisma, charismania, charismatic gifts, gifts of the spirit, Heresy, holy ghost movement, Prosperity Gospel, word of faith